Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Day in life of twins 8 months


As as twin mom everyone looking like "awwww' and the same question ,"How do you manage? " So here I am sharing my twin schedule which we followed mostly. Every week is my goal to stick to it. 😊😇


Having twins is our choice. We are blessed to have my twin girls. Yes! It was very difficult postpartum journey. But we as a family managed it. I learned that TIME IS TEMPORARY AND WE SHOULD LIVE OUR LIFE FULLY WITH THAT TIME.

Special thank you for appreciation on my creative post. I want to mention that bottle painting is my hobby and I used to do always. But this time I did it only in my pregnancy.

Postpartum = Stress 

To reduce it I try to keep myself busy. Whenever my mind get overwhelmed I do meditation. Sketching and painting is my meditation. Trying to do it at least for 30 minutes. 😊


Anyway it is too much of gyan😁 

I hope if you are twin mom and reading my blog post, it will helpful to you. I put my twin baby on the same schedule. Life is little bit easier. 


It is the General schedule of my twin girls of 8 months old. 😊




Let's jump into the post.

1. Wake up : 8: 30 to 9 :00 am

Generally they woke up around 8  and take feed up to 8:30 (both). Then they used to play if they are content. 


2. Feed : as soon as after wake up.

First feed is as soon as they woke up. Sometimes takes for long time. Sometimes hardly for 5 minutes.


Then it was kitchen time to make the breakfast for my 3 kids and for myself. I try to keep it simple as much as possible with intentions of eating healthy food. Mostly I preferred to make kid friendly breakfast. So that everyone can eat. 


3. Breakfast : 10: 00 to 10:30 a.m. 

Twins have porridge most of the time with variety Like - Oats porridge, Rice porridge, Ragi porridge, Semolina porridge, Moongdal porridge. Some time I add up fruits like chikko, apple, banana. Sometimes make it plain.


After that I start TV yes screen time around 11 :00 am for poems because I have to do other works too. Tiffin for my elders one, her study and make her ready. Meanwhile doing one load of laundry too. 


4. Play time : up to 12:00 pm

Once my elder one leave the home for school. Screen is off. They played up to 12 p.m. somedays play very well. Someday they used to be cranky. Then I massage and bath both of them.


5. Sleep 12: 30 pm to : 3:00 pm

During this time I took shower and eat lunch. I have a cook who help me in twins bath and prepare lunch and dinner for us.


6. Lunch : 3:30 to 4 : 30 pm

Around 3 pm they get up and played at least half and hour. Then I serve them lunch.

Generally I gave them khichadi with variety of vegetables.


Then they used to play up to 5:30 

Waiting for her didi she came home around 5:45 pm. I took both of them down to the to pick my elder one. They enjoy lift time.

7. Snack time : 6 :00 pm

We have our snacks together. 

My twins love to have murmura. They eat it by themselves. Sometimes I gave them carrot, chapati depends what we have in the kitchen.

Then they get tired and sleep.



8. Sleep : 6 :30 pm to 7:00 pm

Second nap time is around 6:30 but both sleep only for half and hour.


9. Daddy time : 7:30 

It is special time and they are waiting for Daddy. He play with them. I quickly go to kitchen. Make preparation for next day husband tiffin, our breakfast. And sit with elder one to study.

10. Dinner :  8:30  pm

I served dinner my kids around 8:30 p.m. Mostly it is soup with fruit. Prefer to give finger food.

And then we have our family dinner around 9 pm


11.Sleep : 10 to 10 :30 pm ( with night wakes up for feeding )

Daddy prepare them for sleep. Payjama and iron dose. Then we make the room dark and make them sleep. Still we are trying to sleep train them. My goal is to make them sleep on their own without my feed.😇


Time to say good night. 


Hope you like my post. Share your suggestion too. That will helpful me.




©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade