Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Poem - My Valentine



Valentine Day is a special day. Though we never celebrate it. Just exchange not exchange I took chocolates from Mr. Hubby. I do not exchange even gifts😁 

Because after 4 days his birthday is there. And we as a family always celebrate it in jallosh. This time will be two more family members added, who were now having wiggly walk. Hope we would have a birthday party at home 🤞🏻

Anyway, as I found I can write a poem 😀 ( seriously guys tell me whether I can continued ?) Wrote a small poem to my Valentine.

Yes, Mr. Hubby liked it very much. And then off course I have to share it on my blog. Right ? 


This is us. We are almost like a friend. And I love to snatch Chocolate, his shorts, new t-shirts, new jackets almost everything. 😆 

Let's jump into the poem.


       My Valentine 

Achcha lagata hain,

Tere saath pagalpanti karna,

Chote bachcho jaise shaitani karna,

Itne bade hogaye hain hum,

Par lag ta hain,

Abhi to mile the tum.

Wo chhenna tera hatose chocolate

Par tere liye Ice cream rakhna,

Wo tera mere liye noodles Lana,

Sirf muje pasand hain,

Isliye saath mein khana,

Achacha lagta hain yaar

Tere saath har pal bitana,

Achcha lagata hain,

Fir se chota bachcha hona.


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY - MY LIFELINE

By

Neeta Kadam


So how we celebrate this time? 

Mr. Hubby bought chocolate for me and my daughter. (So that there will be no jhagda for chocolate😉) 

And then we had our family favorite Chicken Galloti Kabab. 

Unfortunately no picture. Enjoyed our day with mindfulness. 😋 Goal of the year to be more mindful. 

And the day ended up with ice creams. 


How do you celebrate your Valentine Day ? Our was low profile as per our current seasons 😎🤠 




©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade