Easy Way To Have Eggs In Your Breakfast

How to have eggs in breakfast in easy way?


easy eggs breakfast recipe


Egg is one of the most favorite breakfast of  everyone. It could be boiled egg, egg omelette or masala French toast. Generally we used to eat this basic dishes. I don't like to eat same kind of breakfast though I like eggs. We like to eat eggs. We have eggs twice in a week.  Because my family love egg and so now my twins also loved to eat boiled egg. Like mother like daughters😁



Why you should eat eggs ?


Eggs are very varstile. You can have it in dessert and in spicy dish too. Eggs contain protein, vitamins and minerals. Egg is also a good source of omega 3 and fatty acid plus antioxidants.

Eggs provide vitamin D and  level up cholorestol. The health benefits of eggs are here. 

🥚Even a heart patient required to eat 2 eggs in a day. (My personal experience)


🥚Pregnant woman told to have egg in their diet. Specially boiled egg is very important in pregnancy.


🥚In Postpartum period diet also, you have to eat boiled egg. It is required source of protein and vitamin D. Doctor advised to have two boiled eggs daily specially in breakfast.


🥚Apart from this you should introduce egg to babies too. (with your doctor approval.)

Hence, Mr. Hubby compelled us to have eggs in our daily meal. He is fitness addicted and so he loved to eat eggs daily. You know "PROTEIN" kinda requirements😁 He would like to eat plain omelette and boiled egg. I hate to eat this on weekly basis. I am food lover and so always trying to eat variety as much as it is easy and tasty too. Did I mention we are eating 2 dozen of egg in a week - family of 5 😀( official) !

Check out our weekly kids approved breakfast :

Ideas Number # 1

Ideas Number # 2

What we like to eat ?

Variety ! 

 I am sharing what we generally eat in a busy morning. We have eggs twice in a week and so sticking to simple yet tasty recipe. Check out the post and I am sure you can make it in a jiffy,  Guaranteed. 😋

PS : By Real Simple


1. Basic Plain Omelette

Basic plain means no onion, no tomatto no extra veggies. It is purely plain like your baby can  eat this .

How to make?
 
- Beat egg with pinch of salt and pepper. 
-Heat a pan, add little bit of oil or butter and spread the beaten egg.
- Your plain omelette is ready in 5 minutes.

Serving : 

We rolled it in a paratha. 
You can spread mayo and ketchup on Paratha. Simple and Yummy!

2. Masala Egg Toast

Basically it is Indian version of French Toast. You can say. 

How to make?

Step 1 :
Beat egg, add turmeric, red chilli powder, pepper powder, salt , finely chopped coriander. Mix it till become fluffy.

Step 2 :
Dip bread slice in to the above mixture and roast it on a pan.

Step 3
Use little bit of oil to roast the toast. You can deep fry too. But we like it in roast form. Roast it till it become crispy.

Step 4
Take out on a tissue paper to absorb the extra oil.

Your simple masala toast is ready. You also would like to try this Kid friendly cheese loaded French toast.

PS : You too can cook


Serving : 


Cut your masala toast in your desired shape. 

I cut it in triangle.  Serve it with pudina coariander chutneys or tomato sauce.


3.Boiled Egg Burji Sandwich:

It is not burji but we called it burji. Difference is we made it from boiled egg.

How to make ?

- Boiled the egg fully. Chopped it in bit sized.
- In pan heat oil, add onion jeera, curry leaves. - Fry it till onion become pink.
- Then add tomato and salt. Cook till tomatto become soft.
- Add basic masala like turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala and fry it.
- Add chopped egg bites and give it good mix.
- if you want to add water, you can add it 1 tsp and mix it together.
- keep on heat for 2 minutes.
-Garnish with chopped coriander.

Serving : 

# You can serve it with paratha.
# Spread this mixture on a bread. Cover it with other bread and toast this sandwich on a skillet with butter. 
Yummy sandwich is ready.

PS : Red Book Magazine


4. Sunny Side Up

It is somewhat like that only. I used to cook the yolk until it become thick.

How to make it?

- Heat up a pan, add butter or oil.
- Break the egg directly on a pan.
- Do not touch that and do not try to spread.
- sprinkles salt and pepper
- let it set for 5 second.
- once the yolk settle your omlete is ready.
- Remove it from the stove. 

My version of sunny side up is ready to eat. 

Serving : 

Have it with toast and tomato sauce. Some kind of English Breakfast. This is one of our favorite breakfast item.

PS : The Flavors of a kitchen


Apart from this our regular and traditional breakfast dishes are. Egg burji. My mother made the best burji.  This can be eat with roti, bhkari or even with ghavan.


PS : www.akilaskitchen.com


Stir fry Boiled eggs. When you get bored while eating boiled egg then just shallow fry it with a dash of red chilli powder, garam masala and pepper powder.

These are easy egg breakfast recipe which can be made quickly in 10 to 15 minutes. 




What kind of egg dishes you have in your breakfast? 


This post was created for the Blogaberry Creative (Monthly) Challenge.


This blog post is part of the blog challenge Blogaberry Dazzle hosted by Cindy DSilva and Noor Anand Chawla in collaboration with Bohemian Bibliophile.












©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.




36 comments:

  1. I do not eat eggs but my husband does. you have shared some great ideas Neeta for making amazing egg breakfast recipes. I will surly try few of these ideas at my place. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family members to love eating eggs. But for me eating same kind of egg recipes starts to sting my breathe and I vomit too for that same reason. That's why this post by you will help me to cook varied egg recipes and satiate my taste buds and save me from vomiting. Very true you said that egg s gives us proteins also also can be eten as a dessert and also in a spicy dish .

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have turned vegetarian at my place. Before Covid, we would enjoy omelettes and masala toasts a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eggs and tend to have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner- some of my personal faves are fried eggs, poached eggs, Turkish eggs and Shakshouka. They are delicious and so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not at all an egg person but my kids n husband are. I make egg bhurji regularly and my daughter's love sunny side up. I have to try the boiled egg bhurji... that's something new to me... it's an easy sandwich filling too... thanks for sharing it Neeta.
    Kaveri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a full fleged non vegetarian and if you give me choice between fish, chicken and egg, my first preference will always be eggs. Starting from boiled egg to egg curry I love eggs in every format and I tried some new recipes using my creative mind with eggs and one among them is baked egg chilli and its tastes yummy. For an egg lover like me this post is very welcoming to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the recipes look delicious. I agree the protein content of the egg is one of the highest. We being vegetarians do not eat egg but I used to give my mum an boiled egg everyday when she was undergoing her cancer treatment for the protein intake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunday breakfast are eggs days for us and we constantly try out different versions. Scrambled, frittata, fried, boiled, etc. Egg bhurji is when we are in a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was this blog written for me??? I know the benefits of eggs and am somehow repulsed by their raw form as fried egg, so all I eat egg as is an omelet. Will try the recipes mentioned by you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't eat eggs, but I'm sure these are quick and healthy recipes for those who eat them. I loved reading them though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love eggs and enjoy them in every form apart from raw or runny. Boiled egg bhurji sandwich sounds delicious. Will give it a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's truly "eggs-traordinary" how many ways we can savor this versatile food. And the best part? We don't have to worry about the cholesterol - just remember, having an egg daily keeps the breakfast blues away!😄. I am probably "egg-cited" to try out all these different egg dishes!
    Anjali


    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful thought all these breakfast with eggs are tasty and healthy it was so delighting to see all at one place. 😍 my foodie soul got happy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love eggs! Plain eggs, adding them to a dish, making them as side dish, or having eggs as spread for bread! I'm so happy I've ticked off all the dishes you've suggested on the dishes we do for eggs! haha... - MommyWithAGoal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Though I eat egg, I prefer it as a last option when there is no vegetable dishes around. Also I don't like the yolk part of the egg. So ideal is ones where the egg is beaten and I don't get the yolk seperately. The egg toast looks yummy....will surely try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely loved your creative approach to making eggs for breakfast! Your blog post was both informative and entertaining, and I can't wait to try out your recipe for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Between todays breakfast of mine was eggs only, More than half of the world survives on eggs. I have tried the different egg styles but the stir fry looks something new, gonna try tht someday

    ReplyDelete
  18. Masala egg toast looks tempting. I don't know how to cook sunny side up. or should I say never dared to try. My family likes egg curry and boiled eggs. Sometimes, I also make egg muffins for breakfast. .

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved the masala eggs..i do eat egg but not other non veg. But too many eggs r not good for health. Please ask ur physician.. Loved the recipes u shared, Neeta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern Jeet. But it is for family of 5.

      Delete
  20. My husband and kids love eggs and although I don't eat, I make them in a variety of ways. Masala toast and Masala omlette are their favourites. Sometimes I spread the egg on a dosa and bake it crisp from both sides. Looks, and apparently tastes good too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We eat a lot of these at our home but the Masala Egg Toast is new to me. Will try that out soon.
    Noor

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Is it True

They said, You are just  One call away, One text away, From your loved one, Is it true? They said,  Share your happiness  Share your down ti...