Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Things I am loving Gratitude List #2 March Edition



It 's been a year I am having my babymoon period. But strongly feeling to concentrate on more practical things. Slowly one by one because at the end I am the responsible person to have a happy family. ( Mr.Hubby contributing by his way) 


Keeping gratitude and maintaining gratitude list helps me to have happy and positive attitude towards life. I am sharing 5 things which I love for the month of March 2023. 


Gratitude list : March Edition 


1. Family goal : 

One of the family goal is to be healthy and happy family. The easiest way to keep your family happy is you should be happy with yourself and with your surrounding. 


It is quite tough but when you accept that time flew fast and concentrate on quality things you will be HAPPY !  Trust me.



I am greatful to God for keeping me healthy. And able to feed, give love and provide clean clothes on a daily basis to each member of my family. Plus each one is healthy and active. I love to be with my kids. Greatful that I can play, jump,  dance around and with them. My babies giggle and running through the whole house. Happy me😎 

Just opposite when they get cranky I am the one who loose patience quickly because I did not understand the reason. Does this happened to you ?


2. Family get together:

Almost after a year we had our family get together. In Dec 2022 we had last marriage in my family. So there will be no more marriage fun in coming years 😔 

To keep that faith we decided to have more family get together every year. At least once in a year 🤞🏻hoping for the best. 



We had this family dinner. And with my babies we had blast. Yes! With babies 🤣 I am running around babies with turn by turn and did not remember what me and Mr. Hubby ate.🤔


3. Twin mundane

It was most awaited things. We generally remove all hair in 6 months. No I am not following any rituals. It is on when baby get older and I am able to handle them. Pretty simple! 



This time we did mundan in March. Yes, according to me they understand what is going on and with hope at least one of them will be less cranky. 

Guess what? 

Exactly happened the same thing. We thought miss "I" will be cool but, she cried so much while miss "S" giggled around her. 




She watched carefully everything. When her turned came she did not cried at all. Voila! Success.😁


3. Twin outing

Yes! It is quite dangerous thing for me. Because both are continued to run and it is not easy to run behind them. Mr. Hubby excited to take them to Mall. I used to drop out his plan several time. 😐 




But this time we took a chance. We went out nearby mall for our "OUTING" 

Elder one also stuck with me inside the house. So dare to go out with my twins. 



They enjoyed most. First time my twins travelled with Railyway train. They enjoyed train. Running everywhere at mall through the open space. We manged to eat dinner 😇

Succeed! 😉



4. Study of elder one

It is most difficult part for me this year. Semester she did all by herself. For final too I encourage her for self study but she wanted me to be with her. She started to felt out alone. "As mummy is not with her, mummy do not love her and mummy even do not bother her😇"


Yes! I agree she can feel all these. My attention us totally turned towards babies. Also we took her granted. Motherhood is really difficult. You have to give your attention equally. I am really greatful to God for giving me such mature and supportive daughter. I always appreciate this. 

I prepared Time table and started to sit with her for study. Special focus on difficult subjects like Maths and EVS 

Succeed ! 

To complete study with lots of laugh and able to brought confidence to my daughter. 







5. Decluttering

My goal is to declutter every month. Baby outgrow quickly and if you do not declutter timely you will end up with huge mess.


With twins managing wardrobe is the most complicated things. Whenever I open my wardrobe I do not want to have irritating feeling. So time to time I declutter clothes. Everyone's! Yes, whether it is me, Mr. Hubby or my three daughters. Things got easy and trying to not have overflowing piles. 


Do you know our mental state is depend on these things? All negative energy piles up in such cluttered things. 

My goal was to declutter in every month, every small or big corner of our home. And with God grace I am able to do that. 

Greatful for this as I am able to remove negativity from my house. You try it once and see the result.


Do you maintain any gratitude list ?







Follow me on Instagram


PS : All images belongs to MemoryFlies. Do not use without permission. 




©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade