Twin Baby 15 Months Update


They are 15  months old now. It has been the happiest feeling when we look both of them. 



They were so tiny when we bought them at home. We both cried a lot and for God sake they were born without any complications. Today we saw,  both are running in the whole house. Continue giggles and that word mum ma, Pappa,  melt my heart and bring tears in my eyes! 

Incredible feeling!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


It is twin update post. 
March - one of my favourite month where air is not too cold and not too hot. It's start of spring here and I love that atmosphere. In the morning around 6 to 7 you can actually feel the breezy air. I would like to go for morning walk instead I am sitting in my balcony for 10 minutes and feel the breeze. Currently getting these 10 minutes is my luck ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Ha ha ha ! You can imagine a Mom Life ! ๐Ÿ’œ


It is first Holi of my twin, officially first because in last Holi they are 3 months old๐Ÿ˜€



Mr. Hubby brought Holi t-shirt, some holi colour and pichakari for Didi. She was very happy and played with her friends. 



Trying to take pics of twins and so make them busy in screen. 



Let's start 

Weight : 

Both were weigh approximately 10 kg. Sometimes feel heavy and sometimes not. We didn't do any check-ups currently. But both are healthy.


Height : 

Both have equal height. Around 2 ft. 



Sleep : 

Sleep pattern has changed little bit. Wake up window is about 4 hrs. And sleep nearby 2 to 3 hrs. In a day my twin took two sleep. First one is accurate after  4 to 5 hour nearby 11:30 to 12 pm and slept for 2.5 hour. Sometimes 3 hr if there is no disturbance from neighbours. ๐Ÿ˜ Second nap around 6 pm but hardly sleep for 45 minutes only. I am struggling for this second nap. 



Eat : 

Almost eating everything which we eat. Both girls have breakfast, Lunch and dinner with 2 snacks. 


Most interested in eating Mango, Banana, Chikoo, watermelon, boiled egg, puri, paratha, dosa, chilla, paneer, noodles and pasta too.

Do not like to eat anything sweet and Sour. The facial expression was too sweet while trying this sweet and Sour kind foods. 


They dont like curd, Apple, plain rice, vermacili and bottle milk.๐Ÿ˜‡


Feed : 

Still breastfeed both of them. Trying weaning but I am not sure how long I Will take.๐Ÿ˜

Mom guilt! 


Screen Time: 

Yes! I gave screen time for sure. To make my work easier, to keep my mind calm and to make things easy. With that I am looking for new ways to engage them. 


Mornings when time is very less and work load is more I offer screen time. So that I am able to finish  90% of my work.


Talk : 

S started to talk more. She called mumma, pappa, didi clearly. It gives earlier butterfly in my tummy. She learned so fast which surprise us.

Just opposite" I " is not yet talking. I Tried everything but she is only saying daaaa, maaaa, that it! Poor girl going to take long time to talk, I guess! 


Active : 

Too much active. S love to Play with puppy. She is so interested to touch it. Calling puppy by saying bhoo bhoo. Running everywhere when I took her down.

"I " also run with her. She love to hug her twin sister often. Both played very well without hurting each other.




Both love to read books. All my girls are books addict. They jump on books if you offer screen and book. They love to flip, open and saw the colourful pictures. 

S is more interested in reading. She insist me to read her at least 1000 times. And I adore how quickly she learn everything. Mimicking me and tell me the same story. Love, Love this phase.

"I" not show that much interaction. See twins but totally different from each other. She love books too. Both having a fight on a book always.๐Ÿ˜


Scribbling :

Yes, we are in scribbling phase. Specially S cring a lot when she saw Didi is studying and so she want to study too. Yeo! Everywhere scribbling, on bed, on closet. on wall too. Though i gave her notebooks, register even made an activity she scibble everywhere.

"I "also love to scribbling. But not in too much. She scibble on this pad only. Good girl. 

You may love to read :

Day in life of twins 8 months.

Twins 12 months update

Celebration : 

Yeaa! My twinni love celebration. They enjoyed first Diwali. And so they are aware about festival celebration at home. I make sure to have celebration atmosphere at home. Like wearing new clothes, delicious food followed by some rituals and showing them celebration by going in neighbourhood. 


This time we had Holi.

I took both of them in society park. And both of them saw this Holi. They want to touch that structure๐Ÿ˜‡



We had homemade delicious food. Traditional puranpoli, katachi Amati, bhaji. To my surprise my both girls love puranpoli. ๐Ÿ˜‹




And Gajar Halwa and bhajiya too.


How we celebrate ?

First I put color on her sister, daddy and then 

Second daughter. " I"  like our traditional Festive food. She almost ate 1/4 puranpoli and 1/4 cup of Gajar Halwa.


Holi eneded up with strom and rain๐Ÿ˜€ In a sudden there was drastic change in atmosphere. We did not see Sun for two days. 

This is a short updates and sweet Memory. 





Do you have any specific Short and sweet Memory ?



©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Is it True

They said, You are just  One call away, One text away, From your loved one, Is it true? They said,  Share your happiness  Share your down ti...