Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

CURRENTLY ( MARCH 2024)

How are you all? We are in the middle of March, the atmosphere is beautiful. In the morning you can feel cold air, in the afternoon you can feel very hot but as soon as the day turns to evening it will become cool again - Weather in my area, I am loving it. Is it the same in your area?



Recently I came across this survey on Pinterest "Currently"  I like this concept about recording your current (life moments) and honestly I found it fun. 

I read almost 4 to 5 posts of other bloggers on Pinterest and love the ideas. I hope you all enjoy this post. And if you like to play along with it please comment down your current intrest like read, watch,  feel, etc in the comment section of this blog post. I would love to read it. 


CURRENTLY......


Currently Living : 

 'Universal Law Of Attraction" do you believe it? 

 I believe it because it happened to me. Whatever I want (especially in my subconscious mind) I am getting that. No wonder it takes time but yes , the law of attraction works very well. 


I always wanted to live in Mumbai. Though I was  born at Kalyan which is not far from Mumbai and from my childhood I dreamt of living in Mumbai. After getting married I shifted to Vikhroli. Dream comes true. Then, I wanted to live in the Township. I finally shifted to my dream destination where I wanted to settle with my family for my kids. It took almost 10 years. 

Greatful to the Universe 🙏

PS : Pixel Lin2015


Universal Law Of Attraction worked. And currently we are in Mumbai - Mumbaikar 😎


Currently Day Dreaming : 

Traveling with Mr. Hubby and Family. It's been almost four years since lockdown we didn't travel. With twins our travel adventures started 😉 and currently I am day dreaming of real travel - out of our state. I hope my dreams come true. 

PS: pixel - Peggychoucair


Currently Watching : 

K- Drama. I am a big fan of K drama. I started watching it in my postpartum period which was helping me to reduce my stress. Though I am not that much addicted and I took almost 2 months to finish one drama 😭 as per my time

But from last year I didn't believe myself I completed almost 5 to 6 K dramas in a line. Mr. Hubby is also surprised that I am not the one sitting infront of big screen . Guess what I also make him addicted to K dramas.😁

PS : Google 


Currently I am watching My Holo Love on Netflix.

I am loving it. ❤️


Currently Reading: 


Currently I am reading lots of blog posts especially foreign bloggers and our Indian bloggers too. Blogs such as, educational, travel, blogging related and  lots of fiction stories written by fellow bloggers. Some of them are my inspiration and I am in a learning process. 



Apart from that I am currently reading the Harry Potter Series,  I started the second book in this series. 


Currently Googling 

Marathi Bloggers and Marathi blogging. I wonder how marathi blogging works. Many of my friends asked me why I don't write in marathi ? And my answer is , "I feel like I'm writing an essay. 


But the real fact is that blogging is tough. I have been on this journey for 6 years and learnt everything by myself. I also love to write in Marathi but there are many difficulties. Figuring out how to solve it? Do people read it ? Many more queries. Currently googling Marathi blogging world.


Currently Indulging: 

Ice creams, ice creams and lots of ice creams. Though I have to hide it from my twins but currently I am carving for more ice creams.😜




Currently Cooking: 


Traditional marathi dishes like pithale bhakari, methi bhaji in marathi style, variety of dals in traditional marathi style, fish fry, and last but not the least dry Fish. 




It's been so many days we didn't get fish here in Mumbai. Recently Mr. Hubby got it after so many searches. Blessed 😇

Cooking dry fish just the way my father loves to eat. The right amount of oil with the right amount of salt. Learning and learning and realizing why pappa insisted on oil. He always wanted to have the right amount of oil na jyda and na Kam. Currently I am in cooking mode in traditional ways. 


Currently Smiling 

On my twins giggles. They are in the language learning phase. The elder twin repeated every word we said. And the smaller one is trying to speak special words. Both are making us smile all day. 


Currently Listening : 

Mix of Bollywood and Hollywood old songs. I love to listen 90's songs. Though on my big screen currently BLACK PINK is trending for my kiddos. Whenever I go for walk I listen  90 songs... And some old songs. 

Specific current list : 

From this moment - Shania  Twain 

RHTDM : Songs 



Currently Avoiding: 

Call from the toxic people. I choose peace over drama. I changed myself a lot because in the end nothing matters but your peace matters a lot. I am on this mode now " I don't want to ask anything and don't want any explanation. ' 


And so cutting such toxic people from my life even they are the near and dear ones. Avoiding all of them. Do you avoid such people or staying connected with them?


Question of the day 

Pick up any currently and play along with it in the comment section. Like, 

Currently Watching...

Currently Avoiding...

Currently Indulging.... Etc.

----------------------

This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’ hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla in collaboration with Mads’ Cookhouse.


------------------------


Follow Memory Flies on Social Media


Instagram 

Facebook 


-------------------





©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.

Comments

  1. Wow I didn't know you lived in Mumbai. I come there every year. We should try and meet up. I would love to catch up with bloggers all over India. I'm not a K-drama person or Harry Potter person so haven't watched or read any of the above. I'm watching The Crown though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Cindy will meet. I want to watch crown too. On my watchlist

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun trend, so I will indulge.
    Currently Reading: Zero to Viral
    Currently Watching: Harry Potter Series + Naruto
    Currently Indulging: In Love :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this currently concept. Such positive affirmations, Currently working on good work! Certainly going to check out on Pinterest also and explore more stuff on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. There are quite interesting trend too. First time I picked something like this from Pinterest

      Delete
  4. Currently reading the brave Inked Emotions. Currently love to listen to old classics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite enjoyed knowing your "currently", it is the best way to be mindful of your choices and live in the moment. Also compliments on your cooking - looks delicious and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post Neeta. I am glad that u r avoiding toxic people and you don't think that u r answerable to anyone.. 🙌 .

    Currently I am watching Physical 100... It is a K series on Netflix but not drama. Currently reading nothing 😫. Currently on my mind.. my trip to my hometown .. yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about K series. Trip to hometown wow..

      Delete
  7. That currently reading and indulging made me smile, because they're both my favorite. Also, I've lived in Vikhroli for two and a half years and its a beautiful natural oasis in the middle of an concrete jungle of Mumbai I feel. I'm currently watching Only Murders in the Building and currently reading Like A Summer Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vikroli is really beautiful. I love to stay there forever.

      Delete
  8. Hey Neeta! Loved reading your "Currently" list. It feels like catching up with a friend over coffee and sharing life updates. Currently, I'm watching 3 Body Problem, currently avoiding tea & coffee, currently day dreaming about our next adventure and currently listening to my son's favourites. I really liked this idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neha. Love your currently list too. Enjoy

      Delete
  9. I'm doing well, thank you for asking! It's wonderful to hear that you're grateful to the universe for fulfilling your dreams. Gratitude is such a powerful practice that can bring so much joy and fulfillment into our lives. Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  10. March weather can be indeed so unpredictable. Here, it's much the same – chilly mornings, scroching afternoons, and sometimes cool and sometimes humid evenings. I'm glad you're enjoying the atmosphere where you are.
    Reading about your experience with the Universal Law of Attraction was really interesting. It's amazing how our dreams can actually come true when we focus on them. I too believe in the Law of Attraction. It's a powerful force.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you are currently blessed and wish you that that the blessings stay with you forever. 😍🍫

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neeta what a wonderful journey you talked about and I am really happy to know that your dreams are coming true. For few cases my 6th sense triggered me something which actually happened and the worst thing that it triggered was that my husband is falling from the stairs and gets badly hurt and within a gap of 1-2 mins it just happened. Law of manifestation works or not for me that I am not too sure as what I believe is if we ask from Universe from something and then it takes long to get it.. half the enjoyment is over. Over there constant Karma actually helps to get that what we want and its get delivered after lot of hardwork... sense of satisfaction is there. I will consider law of attraction working for me if things that are realistic I wish for gets fufilled in maximum a months time. I am working on this subject in very recent time and trying to figure out how to connect with Occult science to bring maximum benefit to people around me. Lets see how much I achieve in my journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works. Just go in your past memories and observed you will get to know.

      Delete
  13. You have written this article in a very different way. Like I can say currently I am focusing on my health, currently I am working on my diet. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodiee. Diet diet most important nowadays.

      Delete
  14. Thank you for a peek into your life, Neeta. The twins are growing up so cute. God bless. Ditto on the avoiding bit. Just don't have the bandwidth for it anymore. Self love and peace matters the most.

    ReplyDelete
  15. K-Dramas are such a mood lifter, aren't they? Also, ice cream cravings are real! And those traditional Marathi dishes you're cooking up sound absolutely mouthwatering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes k drama are mood liftter. You didn't mention your currently?🤔

      Delete
  16. Loved reading your lighthearted post - getting a peak into your life :-). Also feel like doing the same - writing my own currently!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Currently reading...your blog post, Currently watching Big girls don't cry on Netflix, Currently avoiding-- toxicity. Enjoyed reading your post, Neeta.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow this seems that be an amazing trend. I got to know a lot about you through this post. Thanks for sharing I'm gonna check out Pinterest for more

    ReplyDelete
  19. Neeta, in case you want to know, Aditya Sathe is a wonderful Marathi blogger and a friend as well. I'll live to know more if you find any.
    Meanwhile, currently indulging myself in some much-needed vacation with my family. Pure love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I wanted to know . I think I read his blog too.

      Delete
  20. This is such a fun list! enjoyed reading your currently list... I too am watching k-dramas and removing toxic people and things from my life - definitely feeling better :) I am enjoying getting back into reading.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've done us dirty by adding the indulgence here. I am on a diet and this has not gone down well with my emotions. Jokes apart, I really love this format of writing. It covers so many aspects at once. But honest question, isn't kalyan and mumbai the same (I am in Thane, make sure you answer that mindfully)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😜🤣 diet...
      Kalyan is beyond Mumbai. I feel it is same when I used to travel by local for office. Now I don't think 😁

      Delete
  22. Next time when I will face writers block I will surely pick up this trend of currently. Great idea and glad to know what you are currently doing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an innovating blogpost, Neeta. Loved the concept-"Currently", I also believe in the Law of attraction and now am manifesting all that I want. But I am not into K dramas as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Zenobia Merchant2 April 2024 at 18:18

    An extremely innovative way to record all our daily activities and manifest and attract too. I am seeing too many manifesting videos and believe in its power and simple and honest approach. To many more manifestations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really appreciate the way you depicted this manifestations. I am looking forward to more of Your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade