Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Contribution To The Society

Life is not about what you get but it is about what you give. You have to give out to the society - in any form. It is a contribution to the society.


Contribution to the society


Contribution means giving back to the society. We live in the society where everyone has a need of something. Not every single person is blessed to have everything in his life. The contribution means the act of giving, sharing, donating, helping, counseling or mentoring at free of cost. 


Why we should contribute?

We live in a community. And it is our duty to help our community in the various way whenever it is possible. It is our responsibility to serve our community without intentions of any monetary benefits.




How our contribution help to our society?

Our little help will change their present situation. It will encourage them. By helping our community we can become a good person. This is the way we came to know how we are as a person and can fit into this society or not?



Though we have a job and we pay our tax on time besides that we should positively contribute to the society irrespective of any disaster. Means you don't need to contribute only when there is flood, tusanmi or hurricane. Apart from that in your day to day life look out for those people who need your help. We can able to fulfill at least their basic need. 


Okay.

Yes, I really believe in helping the needy one. We means me and Mr. Hubby try to help as much as possible to them whoever ask help. We think this is the way we can be a good human being and contribute a little to the society.


The 6 way I contribute to our society. : 

I am sharing my experience. Generally we do not share our contribution. It is always on silent mode. But I want to document these small things on my blog post as a memory. It will help to upgrade our contribution in coming year. 😊 


1. Give free tuition :

 I believe in India Education and Hospitals should be free of cost. But that is the place where more money bluff happened. I gave free tuition since I started from my college day. I still remember I used to teach to mason's small kids free of cost. We had construction works near my colony and so these people live with the families. I saw many small kids playing in a sand. Then I went to play with them and start basic teaching without cost.


2. Purchasing things without bargain:

I do this kind of purchase specially in fair. This value is transfer from my Hubby. He believe they came to set up their shop in fair in order to earn money. They are so poor and why do you need to bargain. Earlier I used to tease him but after some time I convinced and apply the same rule.


3. Giving food to street kids :

We saw many kids on railway station or on street. They beg for money. Instead of that we used to give them chocolates, cakes, sweets, fruit whatever food present in nearby area. It gives the immense pleasure.


4. Donate Clothes :

I am huge declutter fan. In every six months I am decluttering clothes. Earlier I used to give it to some Orphanage people, who used to come at door step to collect clothes. 

I gave clothes to our housekeeping men's and womens. Many times I have been told why you giving them? 

But I know and I saw most of the time these clothes are used by them only. No matter if they sold or getting any benefits I will be the happy person.


5. Donate kids toys, books, stationary, shoes : 


As a mom we all have piles of the above mentioned things. Since my daughter born we had a huge bag of stationary, unused toys and books.  When she outgrow I generally kept one bag and toss everything which she don't use. Till date I am doing this. I used to donate clothes, shoes, toys to the poor kids who live in slum areas. 


Mr. Hubby know this area and used to go there for such donation. When he went there a group of small kids gather around his bike and he felt so happy by donating such items. 


6. Helping Teenage via counselling : 

Me and Mr. Hubby gone through a lot of struggle for education and job. With blessing of Almighty we are happy what we have today in our life. GREATFUL for that always. So whenever any teenager ask us ," Kaki /Kaka, want to talk with you! We always happy to listen them and help them.


Topic could be anything, but yes we listen them. They feel so relax and happy when it works for them. When we were teenager we don't have such support. We hesiste to talk with our parents. Still many teenager unable to have open conversation with parents. So I am always up with them. If they ask then only. I love to help them, guide them and show them correct way.



Do you believe in contribution? If yes, then what are the ways ? Comment.


Disclaimer :  This topic was by blog chatter blog hop. but unable to published it within that time. It is in drafts so sharing it now.








©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade