Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

When my alarm didnt ring this morning #BlogchatterBlogHop



It is the time Neeta, you can do it. Gear up and fly as high as you can! 

My heart and my mind both was telling me the same thing. I was  surprised how can both were in an one team. I was also assuring myself, Yes, ! Yes!  I am on it!




Took a deep breath and tighten the glasses, cap and parachute. Recalling all the steps the institute taught us. Closed the eyes and realizing the dream come true only in a matter of fraction and I will be soring up high the sky.


PS: dreamstime.com

One, two and three ......

I ran towards the end of the hill and jumped 😐😐 Then opened the parachute and in a seconds I was flying in the sky. 

Whhhooooo !! It's incredible!  What a lovely view !


Eagles are so close to me that I can clearly saw them the way they fly. 

I was wondering,  how can they hunt their prey so minutely from this height?Brilliance!  God's creation. 

And tapping on myself with a laugh... Haaa haaa, man made creation "Paragliding" 


It was so beautiful. The wavey cloud like the steam on a coffee, the hilly mountains were snuggled in the lushgreen blanket, and tiny beautiful homes at the ground, everything looks awesome. 

THIS IS A "PEACE "


No chaos, no pollution, no horns, no loud music, no babies crankyness, no shouting....PEACE - like I am sitting at meditation.

My mind is searching from a long time. Where there was no obligation no responsibility.


Just Me and My PEACE.


And suddenly the wind blow so fast. Fear was empowering and I fell down from the bed.😁 Rubbing my eyes and picked my baby on my lap.....

ho gayi Paragliding ☺☺


And I laughed, it was 8:00 a.m.

Tapping on my forehead and took a long breath and got ready to run, run and run😫😫.


You may like to read :

French Cheese Toast Sandwich

Kids approved breakfast 

Tips for healthy eating -New mom edition

Must have baby products


What happened with you when your alarm didnt ring? Comment below.



This post is a part of Blogchatter Blog Hop.

You may like to read 

BlogchatterBlogHop post :  Memories of 2022 



This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’ hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla.


©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.



Comments

  1. When the alarm didn't ring, then obviously everything becomes chaotic and has to hurry up to compensate the lost time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting dream - from flying to running... had fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just imagining the full scene and its like wake up 👌🤣 good post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting dream :) I am afraid i will never paraglide and I think even i should dream to live the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say reading it all .... Fabulous... Keep up this good work of realistic stories.... I loved it as such things happen with me too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha... nice Neeta... your imagination also flew like you in the story.
    Paragliding toh nahi hua par atleast running toh ho gayi👏

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha... nice Neeta... your imagination also flew like you in the story.
    Paragliding toh nahi hua par atleast running toh ho gayi👏

    ReplyDelete
  8. When my alarm does not ring my brain automatically wakes me up within half an hour of delay. But if my husband has an early shift the alarm not ringing is not an option. I normally sky dive or paraglide in my dreams too. So amazing what feats we can achieve in our dreams right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting dream. Paragliding is scary but so much fun. Peace indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful dream, dear... Oh, I think I will never do paragliding, even in my dreams 😄. . I hope your alarm clock rings every day on time.
    -Anjali

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those kind of dreams that you don't want to end! I find that this kind of dreams are those ones we have were the subconscious is awake already and make the dreams more interesting! haha... hope there isn't something important that day!-MommyWithAGoal

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was quite a dream. I really like your honesty. Sometimes small kids test your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha ha ha. I have had this flying dream so many times. While I have never fallen off, I have woken up with a start!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peace. It's only when you grow up, get overburdened with responsibilities, you truly understand the real value and meaning of peace. What a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could imagine the entire thing you know. I am afraid of paragliding but your post was great to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade