Friday 6 September 2024

WHAT MAKES YOU CONTENT CREATORS DESTINY OR HARD WORK?

 

 

PS : jobertjamis23 - pixel

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

WHAT MAKES YOU CONTENT CREATORS, DESTINY OR HARD WORK?

I have always had this question on my mind. Because I never dreamt of content creators. My family members and friends teased me when I started to write. They always asked me, How do you write? How did you learn?

So in today's post, I am sharing my thoughts and want to give answers to those who love my writing and who still tease me. I appreciate both of them and I am GREATFUL.

 

When I was in X grade, my dream was to become a doctor. But destiny has its own plan, and still, I wonder what it is actually? 

I have a very tough time with my destiny. Every time I thought I achieved my dream, destiny took it away. So I didn't follow any dreams, and you must be thinking I gave up. 

Never.

In fact, I decided to swim as per the flow. Without getting stressed about why I was not getting any success, I started to appreciate what life was giving me. It is very hard, but yes, it is life. It is DESTINY!

 

Content creator, NO, I am a writer. Content creator is the vast world. It is DESTINY, which pushed me towards writing. Otherwise, writing and I do not have any connection until I become a mother. 


In my motherhood journey, I sacrificed my career, my profession, and my identity too. Writing found me, and I started to scribble down my thoughts as a mother. With lots of grammatical errors and by reading many professional bloggers, I thought writing was not my cup of tea. I felt I was illiterate in front of them. And I should not write. So I stopped writing for 2 years. But they said destiny decided what do you do? Where you will go? The writer inside me was awake, and in lockdown I started to write again

 

I am a self-taught blogger. My inspiration was Brittany, a mom blogger from Carolina. I read lots of her blogs, and she inspired me a lot. I love to read her blogs, and I found that I can write too. And my blogging journey started. 


I took lots of time to find out about the blogging community, but never mind. After all, it is destiny that decides the time and success too. Today my blog is listed in Indian Top Blogs, and that is my success, my dream! ЁЯШК

 

What makes you content creators destiny or hardwork

WRAP UP 

According to me, the major part is DESTINY and, of course, the HARD WORK  that makes me a content creator. Without destiny, I never have found this route, but with hard work, my journey is fruitful. There are lots of things that I wanted to do. Let's see how destiny will guide me while I am ready for the hard work. 

 

Question of the day 

What is your part, destiny or hard work? Do you always want to be what you are today? 

--------------------

This post is a part of the Blogchatter Half Marathon 


----------------------------------------------

Let's connect ☺️ 

Memory Flies on Social Media 

Instagram 

Facebook 

------------------------

5 comments:

  1. Such a nice write-up, Neeta. I liked when you said writing found me. I agree that destiny decides what to offer you at what time. All the best for your career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it's both, destiny and hardwork. With the help of these two, I paved a new path to my goals and purpose. -Swarnali Nath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Neeta. Destiny sends opportunity and thoughts, people make it happen. Kudos for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

SIYA TALE - STORY TIME

рд╕िрдпा рд▓ा рдкुрд╕्рддрдХे рдЦुрдк рдЖрд╡рдбрддाрдд. рдоाрдЭ्рдпा рдЬुрд│्рдпा рдоुрд▓ी рдЪाрд░ рдорд╣िрди्рдпांрдЪ्рдпा рдЕрд╕рд▓्рдпाрдкाрд╕ूрди рдоी рдкुрд╕्рддрдХं рд╡ाрдЪрддे. Read aloud. рджोрдШींрдиा рдЦुрдк рдЖрд╡рдбрддाрдд рдд्рдпाрддрд▓ी рд░ंрдЧीрдмेрд░...