Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Twin Baby Shower

Baby shower : Every pregnant woman's favorite rituals!

What is baby shower?

Baby shower is the ritual where we ask the Divine to protect the baby in mothers womb.The details post is here.




Whenever my daughter saw my baby shower pics she always asks why I am not there. She witness and enjoyed many baby showers. And ended up asking, when will be yours ? 


Luckily we were blessed this time and she can fulfill her dream.  She wanted to celebrate her mothers baby shower as per her style. 😎 And I also allowed just because we all want to enjoy. She insist to have foreign style baby shower and we both nodded happily. Sometimes you have to fulfill your kids wish which in returns give you a lots of joy. Enjoy our "Twin Baby Shower"😉




My wish is to wear a gown and it is fulfiled😍by my friend, Anu. We both wearing same gown #likemotherlikedaughter, and some cake, flowers, sweets, lovely friends.




This celebration was only for fun purpose. So it was celebrated by few of my friends only (NO FAMILY MEMBERS) 




We also give our traditional touch 😉Like authentic #otibharani. I enjoyed a lottt.




Frequently I was asked, second baby shower kartat ka? 




My answer- I want to be happy. Whether it is second or third as long as you are happy you should celebrate it. 







It is one of my memory. Having twins at this age is such a blessing. I want to restore our memory.






Bichade hue dost😍 We meet almost after 12 years.

Greatful to you dear for this celebration.




I hope you like the post and pictures. What do you think about second baby shower?

 

©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade