Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Are you stressed out mom?

Happy Friday, 


Earlier I think to write on a mom stress but then I thought I should write about the happy things. I hate the word "stress" and always try not to use it.  As a mom, we are struggling to do so many things in a whole day. Our TO DO list have number of work which never  ends, right? And that makes us irritating person. They say happiness is always man made 😊 if we feel happy irrespective of anything we will be always happy. What do you think? 


I am having a habit to check out the things in a week which makes me happy. Simple way to practice the gratitude. Life has many ups and down. Not every thing happen as per our expectation. So I practice such small things and write in my journal which make me happy. Over the period I realize there is lot of happiness. Just we have to change our lenses.😉



How do I do it ?

By listing out my  5 favourite  things from a week which make me happy. Because if a mom is happy then family is happy. Simple!

My favorite from this week (July 2022)

1. Food : Yes, I am a big foodie and so my family too. Though now I am unable to try out new recipes. But sometimes I Tried.  Last Sunday I made Hydrabadi chicken masala from off course, YouTube (our teacher) and it turned out awesome. Unable to click the pics.😐


2. Movie : Me n Mr. Hubby we both try to watch at least one movie in weekend. The best way to chill. This weekend we saw 2 Marathi movie, yep first time I like the Marathi Movie. I am k-drama fan.😎  It was Zombivali.  The direction is awesome. Zombies came in dombivali due to some virus and that too terrified. A pregnant woman save almost all building members. Must watch. It is available on zee 5. You can check out review too.  Honestly I like it. 


PS : scroll.in


PS : Wikipedia

3. Dharmveer movie : It was also awesome Movie of Mr.Anand Dighe. I know very few facts about Dharmveer whatever we read and watch on TV but he was the Real Hero specially for Thane. Dirty politics never want to progress of our nation. He is the banda we Mumbai needed. Acting by Mr. Prasad Oak is brilliant. He  justified the role very well. 

And this movie was the biggest hit. First week the film earn 30.5 cr. 


4. Watching my twins: We (family) love to watch our twinnis as, how they are growing, how each one Achieving milestone and how both are totally different personalities. We love them a lot. Though it is hectic and exhausting but their smile makes me/us happy.




5. Blogging : Blogging is my love. Special thanks to Cindy who send me the email to register for this challenge. I love writing and I think I am able to achieve my goal. With my busy schedule I am able to push myself and complete the blogaberry challenge. Hope I will keep my writing continue.  

I will really miss my readers, you fellow bloggers. Thank you for reading and commenting on my post. I have learned a lot from each one of you. 


Life is too short but beautiful. You never know what will happen tomorrow. So my funda is to chill out as much as you can. Acceptance is the best policy. 😊 And  journaling is one of the way to practice gratitude🙏🏻 to find out joy in small things.


These are tiny things in a one week but have a huge impact in my life. I am able to kick out my stress. Every week there are lots of small things which bring Choti choti khushiya.

 

Thats it guys. Don't forget to SMILE😁😀😊 Stay Happyy!


What is your weekend favorite things? How do you handle "mom stress"?


'This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’ hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla.' 



©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.


Comments

  1. I'm not a mom yet but yes I have seen mothers who go restless and it effects them too. Your suggestions are really helpful for all mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little things are what we should treasure, and they give us the most happiness. Your twins must be a handful but as you said, they make you smile and it nis worth all the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like you believe in the little pleasures of life Neeta... making the most of what you have. When my kids were small I used to be stressed cuz I had my hands full but one day I just decided to take it easy n not be bothered about many things.. that helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure many moms can relate- I am not a mom but I do take out time when I am stressed out to find things that make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a mommy is no mean task. It does take a toll on us at times. Gratitude for the little things that make us happy is a wonderful way to appreciate life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well sometimes Happiness depends on external things as well, no matter how happy you try to be others don't let you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you look at the bright side of life and living life at its best. Keep rocking. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is indeed true that only a happy mom can make a happy family. Loved reading your posts and things that bring happiness in your life. I am an ardent K-drama fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a new mom can be overwhelming. You have shared some great tips. We need to take out time for ourselves too to do what we enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent suggestions. I am not a mom but I hate the fact that moms are made to feel guilty for putting themselves first at times. You cannot care for another if you don't take care of yourself first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not yet a mom but I am sure all new mom's would understand. These are great options to keep your self stress free.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet post! Yes, our happiness is in our hands. We need to search for it in the little things sometimes. I did love interacting with all the bloggers in Blogaberry’s blogging campaign this season! Brinda ritecontent

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always nice to keep a gratitude list in mind to beat everyday stress.
    Noor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers