Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Mother's Day Weekend

How was your weekend, especially mother’s days?

I had a wonderful weekend. My birthday, then there was a birthday party of my cousin baby and off course on Sunday - Mothers day. Sorrry, I am little bit late to this post.

Saee at 12 O Clock, midnight wishing me my birthday and then she was saying it was her birthday.


On next day we hang out, had a dinner which was pure vegetarian, but was awesome. I ordered hotel’s special dish, it was Three in One veg, which include one sweet panner, spicy paneer and top on that mushroom, baby corn spinach masala!!! I just love it.


Saee like her noddles...,


We headed to my mom’s place because we have invitation of birthday party. Saee was really excited to go for birthday party. It was first birthday party of my cousin’s baby, so the event was a big.

Birthday boy, Yugant…

After party was finished he was free to play, especially not crying...!


Saee, ever ready for birthday.

I still remember when she was very young she used to cried a lot because of the burning candle on the cake and the birthday wish song….I used to hate it. Den I constantly took her to attain several birthday party.., Thank God! we are at Poddar ( it’s our society name) where we have a birthday party within every fifteen day. Now I am glad that Saee really enjoy the party, the candle blow, birthday song and food too, specially juice, her favourite.



It was on 6th May 2016. The cake was really yummy…..!!!

Two little sisters


On Saturday we saw a movie ‘’Sairat”. Nitin wanted to saw the first day first show, but tickets are not available. So we book the ticket 2 days before and finally we saw the movie (I think!) after 2 years.


I can not give any review cause I am very little person to review the Nagraj Movie. Nagraj Manjule is the Indian Film maker and Nation award winner of his films like “Pistulya”, “Fandry” and his latest movie is “Sairat” which was premiered at 66th Berlin International Film Festival . (Source: Wikipedia).


The movie is all about cricket, love story, friendship, Prestige issue and then comes to the reality of the life. The end of the movie make you silence!!!!

Please who still have not watch the movie, go and watch it.

And comes Mothers Day

I certainly do not believe that there should be one specific day to celebrate Mothers day.  Lots of effort took by a mother to up bring the child, sacrifice everything just for the baby’s future, and many more stuff which we do not know as a child. But guys certainly we have been always taken for granted our mother for everything. For me, yes, my mother is just like my pillow and my comfort zone. I am so glad that have two mothers, yup... one is my real mom, and one is my attya (father’s Sister) she is been mom of my father too, and that is the reason, she is granny, mom, attaya like everything for us. We can not imagine our life without her.


I am also a mom of my baby doll, and my sister also a new mom of her one month’s baby boy. We mom like my mom, attya, me and my sister, are at one place for this mother’s day. Hurry!! It was great day.


Only two words of gratitude is not enough for our mom’s effort, but needless to say this is the day on which we should say Thank You for being so wonderful and celebrate.


My birthday treat was pending and mother's day also there, so Nitin bought the cake and we cut the cake…off course..Saee is there to cut, she love to say that it was her birthday and asked everyone to sing birthday song for her.

This is my first mother's day which I celebrate with my mothers and my baby to. My weekend was a blast and memories are wonderful. 

How was your weekend?

Have you celebrate the Mother’s Day with your mom? If Yes? Then How?

Please let me know in the comment section below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade