Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Addicted to Click

Addiction…..pretty bold title ha…..Nopee….don’t worry I am not gonna make u bored on this topic. 
Yes we are addicted to some extent right or wrong?

It’s not me, my little brother who is addicted to click.



Haaaaa….You will say everyone is nowadays addicted to selfie. But trust me; really he is addicted to photography.  Yup, it is his hobby to click whatever the object to make that adorable.

Let his photo will speak to you,

All pictures are clicked by using mobile and not any fancy camera



Object….See the model in above snap, isn’t it looking like stunning!!



He is really mad on collecting different kind of converse and clicking it. I think he have almost seven color of converse…..yes or no bro?



Having one with his niece….hey…it’s my saee’s toes

Beauty of nature….clicked from our terrace



I just love this Sunset….so beautiful. See the magnificent changes in colors from red to orange, a mixture of warm feeling. Words are not enough to explain the magical effect of sunset.



He has focused on living more in the moment and tries to hold the movement.


See, how beautifully clicked the various expression of my baby…actually he damn good to click this kind of one.


I want to make the post of his photo, just because I really love it. I have tons and tons of photos clicked by him in my archives.


Mama and bhanjee

Here is my little brother, his name is Vishal…..I really can’t believe he grow so fast like an adult, but for me he is still my small bro…like my saee.

Bajirao Fame....
ha ha ha .....look sexy..haa...!!

I hope I am not making you bored….ha…I don’t think so.

one more click


I insist him to learn professionally photography...but he is not at all interested. Or else want to learn more than that. I want to learn to click like him….just kidding….my photography is bizarre.

God Bless him


Love you my little bro.


Do u have any special clicks to share it ? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade