Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

40 + EASY RANGOLI DESIGN




Diwali is incomplete without Rangoli. As title suggests EASY RANGOLI DESIGN  so you will see the easiest and simple rangoli design in my today's post.


Rangoli is an art which is still practiced today by everyone. Rangoli is the most important part of our culture. Generally rangoli are drawn in front of the entryway of our home. It is believed to be prosperous to draw a rangoli during any celebration like festival, marriage, Pooja etc. It is the significance of clearing negativity at the entrance of your home. Specially in Diwali drawing a rangoli in front of office, shop, and home serve a religious and symbolic purpose - to welcome Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, as well as any visiting guests. Rangoli can have other meanings, too, including bringing good fortune and keeping evil at bay!


How Rangoli is made up of ?

Rangoli is a pattern made on the floor with white colour. Then the design is filled with colours. Most of the rangoli designs are consist of plants, flowers, leaves such as coconut, lotus, mango, and ashwath (peepal), animals such as cows, elephants, peacock, and birds like swans. There are geometrical designs as well. The whole rangoli looks beautiful when it is accompanied by flowers and diya. It is one the most delightful images we saw in front of every house in Diwali.


Now days rangoli can be drawn in many patterns. Geometric, flowers, free hand, mandala form, sanskar bharati, kolam, and many more types. Every state has its own design and rituals. 



I still remember how I learnt to draw a rangoli from my mother. She used to draw simple but mostly free hand rangoli and I always spend the whole day practicing that. When I was in 8th standard I started to draw a big rangoli. I almost spent 2 to 3 hours drawing it. At that time there was no internet and YouTube. But we drew from the book. Still we can find the rangoli books in Diwali. And I took it, saw every rangoli and kept it back in the bookshelf 😁 

Now I really don't get that much time. I  love to draw rangoli but as a toddler mom it is almost not possible for me. However I try to manage to draw a simple entryway rangoli. 

 Any one feeling like this ?

Are you searching for simple easy rangoli design and then getting lost in the world of social media? And then finally you forget to draw or demotivate? 


Then this post is for you. I have a collection of simple yet less time consuming rangoli designs for everyone. Like a beginner, an expert or who is looking for a simple rangoli or a busy working mom who is always in a hurry. Please go through the post and I guarantee you that this Diwali you can draw rangoli instead of bringing stickers of rangoli. 

So let's Start ,

Things you require are white rangoli and colour and rangoli tools which is easy to use and available at every market. 


Easy Rangoli from Swastik 









 Easy flower Rangoli designs 




































Some peacock Rangoli designs









Easy simple Rangoli designs with Diyas and Kalash 











Easy Dots Rangoli 























PS : Google and Menkas Rangoli


I hope you all like my collection from the various artist from Google. I tried to put most simple and beautiful easy rangoli design for you all. 



Questions of the day?

Do you like to connect with rituals and our culture? 



Happy Diwali to all my readers 
from Memory Flies 🌟⭐✨



This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’
hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla in collaboration with Dr. Preeti Chauhan









©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.









Comments

  1. This is a visual treat. Amazing designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made rangoli! I find it such a fascinating art and so colourful. I see the colour sellers also giving tracing patterns. I feel we should have rangoli on a regular basis at home, for the pep feel. I would like to try the peacocks, diyas and perhaps begin with some easy designs first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neeta I am very bad in Rangoli but I can do good Alpana which is one type of decoration we do our floors during puja. But the designs you shared in this post is instigating me to give it a try next diwali. Thank you for boosting my confidence in Rangoli making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I choose very simple anyone can do it. So give it try

      Delete
  4. What beautiful rangolis! But not simple for me. I still do the ones with dots because then I'm able to draw the lines well. I'm bad at freehand drawing. The rangolis with dots that you've added look easy, but without video its not easy to replicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this. It's great to know more about rangoli and not just see them. For someone doesn't share the same faith, understanding more about the things you do is important and gives more meaning to the respect I already have. - MommyWithAGoal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks a bunch for these detailed rangoli designs! Honestly, I'm not into art, but my little daughter loves it. She drew a rangoli for Diwali, and everyone loved it. These step-by-step drawings will really help her, so I'm going to show them to her.
    -Anjali

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rangoli designs are so pretty and colorful. The geometric ones remind me of when we were in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madhu mam, when I was small I used to draw geometric.

      Delete
  8. There is something therapeutic watching the Rangoli videos ahead of Diwali. I have never tried one out but they look so pretty. Loved the ones you shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Rangoli itself therapeutic. I love to draw rangoli.

      Delete
  9. Love your collection Neeta but they are not easy by any means... they look difficult to me as I have no practice. I am sure with toddlers also u take out time to do that as u r a master multitasking and it is like a therapy also and I know the feeling u get when u look at the finished design. I love flowers so I make my rangoli on Laxmi puja with flower petals only.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have started to do small kolams and rangoli and this one is surely useful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful collection of art to be practised to experience the goodness of early morning air

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collection of 40 easy Rangoli designs is fantastic Neeta! The variety and simplicity make it accessible for beginners like me. The step-by-step instructions are clear, and the vibrant colors suggested enhance the visual appeal. Thank you for sharing your creativity and making Rangoli art enjoyable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to get very excited seeing rangoli however being an Arab side kid access to this was not there, however now since im permanently shifted to India I love watching my neighbors make rangoli designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must say, this post is a visual treat. Amazing way you provided some great rangoli designs. I will try these on next occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I learnt rangoli when i was 8 i guess. Now I have transferred the talent to my daughter. I am almost 60 now and it is a bit painful for the back. Andhra is famous for its muggus this month till Sankranti.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The peacock rangoli designs are stealing the show! Elegant and simple, they're a beautiful addition to Diwali decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I used to be so fascinated with Rangoli and make dot designs. Even participated in pushpa rangoli where we make the designs with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We make rangoli but we use stencils when we are running short of time.
    Noor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade