Things I am Loving #Gratitude List 3 April Edition




I am pretty late in publishing my gratitude list. It's been the end of May and I am publishing my April Gratitude List. 

Earlier I used to think like this and was never able to publish even well written blog posts. I write what I feel and think other moms will get inspired. In the reels world I still love to write. And I really love to look at my whole previous month to check on how I progress in terms of self development. Did I learnt something ? Or am I just blaming the situation, people and time?


For the last 4 years my journal writing is limited to my diary. Then I started to write on my blog at my personal space. And you know, actually I am enjoying this journey. 


5 things I am Loving it #Gratitude List April 2023 

1. Study and peace

I am able to put my daughter in self study mode. With mom Peace 😉 Yes. It took time but finally we completed this years final exam without yelling. 



We enjoyed the last week of school. And happy to get the report card too. 

Grateful to the universe for the change. This is only the first step. I am very impatient in terms of my kids study in. So learning to go step by step. And I know I can do it. 


2. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti Celebration: 

This year was special for celebration of this Jayanti. As a child I still remember we used to go to have that procession.

And I wanted to show my daughter what is it? How big is our festival? How it is celebrated all over the world? Every year we saw this on TV. But now she is big enough and so I wanted to show her, to make feel her. 




And We went at my mummy's house. There was the grand celebration. We witnessed that with our kiddo. Yes it is quiet hectic for myself with babies. But we did it. Something different and I enjoyed it. 

Grateful that my wish completed. And able to be a part of this giant celebration after so many years .


3. Grateful to have my father:

He is on the verge of old age. Grateful that he does not have any kind of disease. When I get "pappa calling ' on my phone screen,  eyes teared. (Specially on my birthday, I know this is last call. ,😑




I saw how tough is to be at the end of the life. He didn't want to live a life but we convince him that there is still life for him.

Still he is in bed but glad, he can sit, and talk. Watch his favourite IPL match (not all but some). Not eating much, very little like a baby meal. Trying to be with us. I prey to God give him strength to live though this tough phase.


4.Summer Holiday

I still remember last summer. It was so hectic and stressful. But time flew - very slow and crucial for me.  I am happy to look back. How I nurture my twins. How I handle it all alone. How much strength I had. Grateful to the Universe for making me so strong. I did it because I am a mother. 

Finally summer is here and tried to be mindfully present in every moments. Daughter had her first bucket list and we are trying to fulfill it. 



This summer holiday is the special because she had a Date With her Pappa. Both had a Mumbai Darshan (small) one. The first date at Gate Way Of India. Enjoying this Summer break with family.


5. The bonding among my kids.

Officially now we are a big family. Family of 5. I have 3 siblings and always wanted to give that joy to my daughter. Earlier I was happy with a single kid. But then constantly this thought reminds me how we siblings are happy. That small fights, joy, eating together and playing together give immense happiness. So I wanted to give that feeling to my only child. 



Happy to see how she has nurtured her bonding with twins. She played with them, taught them, and ran with them . Taking care when mumma makes meals or does any household chores.



Truly grateful for that.

and if I yelled or said anything rubbish she would get angry with me. And make me understand by saying, "mummy they are just babies. They don't understand. "

How lucky I am to have such a mature kid. Grateful to the universe for giving me 3 girls . 


I learnt and still learning. As a mom you get evolved through many phases. It is only the way you looked at. If you start to enjoy the phase mindfully you will surprised to see how life is. It depends on you how you take it, beautiful or stressful 😊




Question of the Day 

Have you related to any of the above points? Which things you are grateful for ?







©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Is it True

They said, You are just  One call away, One text away, From your loved one, Is it true? They said,  Share your happiness  Share your down ti...