Saee turns 9

Publishing this post in September, quite a late because this birthday was low and so I  was not ready to post anything from my side. Her dad already posted a letter for her. Check it here. Then I realize it is memory flies and how could I deny to post such a beautiful memory. So here I am...

First time she was sick on her birthday. She was upset because not able to celebrate with her friend and family. The birthday was low but yes I try to make her happy. She was unable to stand for more time so we did with small things. 



Just a normal auction ( Marathi word ) by her favorite aaji and Mai. 


Pappa bring her favorite "PEPPA PIG" Cake. 

And this was a special birthday with her twin sisters. This year though she did not have her friends but she have her own sisters. 


Saee turns 9 years.....whhoooo!! 

Times flew fast specially from this lockdown. My doll was so small and suddenly in this two year she grew up quickly that she actually reached to my shoulder. She is in her fourth grade. Her shoe size is matching with my shoe size...ALMOST! 

Physical vitae : 

My doll turning a small little girl. She is 150 cm in height and weigh like if you get one slap from her hand you will fell down on floor😁 so strong. 


Emotional Vitae

Yes, she is becoming more emotional and sensitive. Get hurt easily and always try to make me happy. Because she was witness to my motherhood journey. As she was eagerly waiting for her sibling. 

Maturity vitae :

Yeeaaa, so much mature! We parents surprised a lot when we saw her maturity. She knows when and what to talk. She never talk back or give answers rudely to us. She never interrupt us when we have a discussions. She always busy in her world like  drawing, painting, writing a small books.😊


               This is one of her book 



She is so mature that she celebrate her mummy and Pappas birthday by arranging everything by herself. Like strating planning list of menu, inviting our friends and decorations. She wanted to do my baby shower and she succeed in it. Check the post here. She handle our family ups and down (due to twin baby)  very well. She understand the situation and act according to that. Sometimes she teach us not to have a negative talk on any subject which disturb our house.😇 We are very proud of her. And we still learning from her.

Favorite Meal: 

Her favorite fruit is still apple and banana. She love to much on chocolate Cookies. Her all time favorite meal is Chicken Biryani. She love to have sandwich in every kind. I surprised when she ate vegetables loaded sandwiches. She is foodie like us. 😀 Don't like to eat Chinese food at all. Love to have kabab instead of lollypop and I love when she choose healthy food over a junk food. No,  she love to eat pizza and burger too😂 but not so more frequently. Once in three to four month we allow her. 

Siblings Love : 

She love her twin sister very much. She take care of them like an elder one. She play with them, read aloud stories to them, sing poems and do everything that she can. She handle babies in my absence very well when I took a bath, in the kitchen or doing laundry or dishes. She is my helping hand where no elders with us.

Chatter box : 

Yes, she is a chatter box in our home. Love to share each tiny thing with us. 

My concern : 

She is so sensitive that I always worried how can she handle school bullies. 

If she don't like any child she will not going to talk with them forever.

She never be rude to any kids. My concern if someone treating her like rude she should treat them in same manner. Instead she left the ground and come home with cry. 😐 Am  I responsible for this? 


Our flaws 

On front note I want to admit our parenting mistakes that -

We do expect a lot from our little doll.

Many times I realize that she is Already doing a lot rather than her capacity and still we expect things from her.

When we got tired we told her to check on babies and some time she did not. We don't understand that my baby doll too tired with me. 

Reminder to us : 

She have her school, her studies and her playtime. We should not disturb her during this time. (Almost not disturbing but sometime happened). 

She too get tired and so we did not forced her to check on.




I am really blessed to have such loving daughter.

My message : 

Be firm like always you do on your choices. 

Be you like you do always!

Mummy and Pappa love you my doll more than anything. 

Keep growing and keep learning to be a good human being.

God bless us to give her everything what she deserve. 


With love,

Your Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Is it True

They said, You are just  One call away, One text away, From your loved one, Is it true? They said,  Share your happiness  Share your down ti...