Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Annual Function 2019

Memory flies means the memories of my life which I want to documented and preserved forever. How many of you do this? I guess in today social media life everyone does, Right! Every parents love to take a picture of each milestone of their child. I am also following the same path. Today’s post is about annual function of my doll. Yes she is in UKG and performed this year too. But instead of featuring her performance I want to capture all these tiny stars on Memory Flies. I hope you will love to see all of them.

The school is not the international; it is Government registered convent school. The decoration is minimal and I like simplicity. All I want to record and capture this memory forever on my blog. I tried to take picture as good as possible. Let’s appreciate these small kiddos.

So come with me to the Annual Function of 2019.

Love this small ENTRANCE:
Sarswati Pujan:


“ YA KUNDESHU TUSHAR MA DHAWALA’….how many of you steel remember this? The prayer we used to have in our school. My whole childhood flashes in front of my eyes whenever I listened this prayer.
Flowers for the guest:

Love the roses
The DJ : without them the whole function cannot have a voice.

The whole function was for Pri-Primary Section. Nursury, LKG and UKG. Welcome song performed by the nursery kids.



I am surprised that such small kids can perform so well in front of the huge audience. Hatt’s off to the all schools teachers and trainers who encourage the children to perform on the stage.


I feel sorry for those parents who think school took a lot of money for the annual function and hence keep their child deprived from this. My suggestion to the parents, please encourage your child to participate each and every activity of the school which is very important for development of the self esteem of your child.



I really like the song selection especially for these little one. In fact the school is not following any theme. They are really picky with all Hollywood song on which each child even we parents are ready to tap.


Meet the upcoming host of the show. Hosting the function in front of the huge number of people is not anyone’s cup of tea. I have a big stage fear. But these two guys impressed me. They host every year and becoming perfect year by year. I tried to take the picture but it is not perfect. The hall is not like straight, it is circular and I am sitting at right corner of the first row and off course you are not allowed to get up from the seat to take any photographs. Though the picture is not perfect but I want to have this two guys here.



One of the social act performed by these small kids which is very touchy. It was ‘SAVE THE TREE’ & the performance was really tremendous.



This year UKG kid’s fathers have special appearance on stage. All Pappas (fathers) feel proud to dance with their girls. The dance is specially performed by the girl in which my doll also there. Do not have the picture with Pappas, as I was busy with recording the dance.


 My doll with his hero😘😍

Last but not the list: Medals. How many of you achieve the medals in your school days. Comment below, would like to see. As there were the long lists of meddlers which were not fit in my camera…😀




And the cheering audience 
This is very little post, but have special place in my life and on my blog too. Do encourage your child to actively participate in each act. Do you want a review of the school? Let me know in the comment section.



What was your childhood best performance? Which one is still in your heart?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade