Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Carrot Cheese Sandwich




As a mommy blogger, I supposed to post some kid's recipe too. Yep, that is what I always wanted to share with my mommy friend and wanted to learn from them too. Trying the recipe which prepares quickly and the most important approved by my little one.😑 After all, we mom always wanted to feed them “Ghar Ka Khana” as much as possible but in a rare case that our every food is appreciated by them. We all know kids are always a picky eater.

The name suggests a simple sandwich recipe, and yes it is pretty simple having only 2 major ingredients and that is carrot and cheese. My daughter loves carrot and so I added that.  You can add as many vegetables along with the carrot. I don’t have at that time so I prepared it from scratch.


These are two spices and salt I use for flavor. Pizza masala gives a taste of pizza which makes a sandwich finished in a jiffy. 


Grate Amul cheese and carrot, add the above spices and mix well. I used brown bread but you can use any bread as per your choice.


Remove the outer crust of the bread, again it is optional. Apply tomato sauce or ketchup or any sauce as per your choice. Put this carrot the mixture on the bread slice generously and cover with the other slice of bread.


Heat up the pan. Add little bit butter and roast the sandwich from both sides until it becomes crunchy. Saee doesn’t like too much crunchy so I toast it slightly.


Cut diagonally and your sandwich is ready. It is not for kids only, we adults can eat this too. If you love cheese and not worrying about calories.😅



Try this for your little one and share your shortcut sandwich recipe in the comment section. I will love to prepare it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade