Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Review of 2018

Yup, I am quite late for this post. The post was ready, but my laptop was not ready to publish the post. What whirlwind 2018. Really it was like roller and coaster, which give me a lot of push towards positivity. This 2018 give me the taste of success and teach how to respond to the negativity.  Every bitter experience gives you a new lesson and confidence to boost with your problems. Ahh.....I don't want to give any bitterness to my viewers😝. But in short , yes this is the best year of my life. Lets rewind it.....




31st December 2017 at 11.30 p.m. I had bad accident in which I got stitches towards my middle area of two eyebrows. ykkkk…..yess…. It was 31st December celebration night, towards the end of the party game met with the accident. At midnight we ran to the hospital and got the 4 stitches above my right eye. What a great start of 2018! I am about to loose my eyes, but for God sake that didn't happened. 


The first lesson of 2018 which teach me to have positive vibes over a negativity.






New member in our family....Avengers 150,...Mr. Hubby's most awaited dream....I can see the achievement in his eyes!!



Mr. Hubby
This is the very first stage performance of my daughter. She used to cry whenever listen music on DJ with loud speaker. Whether it's GaneshChaturthi, Navratri or a marriage baraat, whenever she listened the DJ music, tend to sit on my laps and even don't get down on floor. This dance surprised us that she tried to manage to cope up with her fear.





Her first dance of Subby Dubby...from Three Idiot. Like every parent we also feel proud specially for her courage.




My childhood hobby is to learn dance with proper institute, where as that was not happen but yes, I learned Zumba - Dance Exercise, with my mentor : Mrs. Shubhangi. Thank you Shubhangi for 💃, Please check out the detailed post on Zumba here. link : https://www.memoryflies.com/2018/05/zumba-fitness.html


I really missed all of you buddies.




Next, yup....me and Anu (my friend....people used to say that we are sisters..👩👩) learned Four Wheeler. We still need to do a lot of practice to go on road....ha...ha...ha.... but yes we got the License and have the best time yess or no Anu ? Yes she is the one who taught me how to overcome to your fear and taught me scooty.


Getaway : We have three getaway this year unexpectedly and unplanned. The most awaiting my dream tour is Kashmir. The trip is the most memorable in my life. Heaven is heaven !!For detailed post please check out the link :
https://www.memoryflies.com/2018/05/shikara-ride-on-dal-lake.html

Small tour like Shaniwarwada and Sihagad was also gave a warmth experience. Pune is always on my wish list and will love to explore more there. yup....the post is on the way.


with my mother in law ( Atteysasu)


The first birthday of my nephew (my brothers son), which was enjoyed by himself so calmly without a single tantrum. We  were surprised that he enjoyed a lot. Otherwise you know how was the 1st birthday party,tantrum, crying baby and irritating parents. But yes we have a nice birthday party.

with betterhlaf

Almost after 30 years I met my childhood friend Mr. Nitin Divekar. We are almost together from Senior Kg up to completion of graduation but never talked with each other. We were in the same class up to grade 4th. Then share the same high school, same tutions and even same college but don't have a communication.😐quite strange! He found me through Facebook and have a meet up and chat like we never had through the life.

It was like my all childhood memories come in front of eyes. How we used to spend the day in school, the Teachers who love us more than any other students, our favorite teachers, (Sadhana mam,😊 we still miss you, hope you are reading!), friends and family. Husshh….how long this journey is from childhood to settled life with our kids! Really feeling blessed to have happy family and old friends.


Some creativity...Diwali special..😜

h
Love to mingle with small kids always. Kids are the best refreshment, I believe it, do you? Here is the celebration pics with my kiddos. Love you all my children.


How was your 2018? Have you looked back ? Share your one of the best memory of 2018 in the comment section.




Comments

  1. Excellent.... keep it up.. and keep on posting... now ur true blogger....☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nitin yashwant kadam28 March 2020 at 21:10

    Excellent and knowledgeable blog..i m answering on ur question dat i m doing kids painting with my daughter saee.. we literally enjoy while painting...
    Keep on posting new blogs..
    All d best .. Dear neeta..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade