Wednesday 19 June 2024

FRIDAY IN HOURS (SUMMER EDITION) 2024


TIME FLIES FAST 

I wish to frame the time with my tiny twins because I was unable to do this with my elder one, my love. I was so busy with her and now regretting why I didn't store our memory on my blog. 


So this year I am going to store our day in life in each month ЁЯдЮon my blog. Whenever we will turn back we will be happy to see how our day was with these two tiny dolls. 


This is Friday of Summer Vacations of June 2024 with my 26 months toddler and 11 year old daughter ЁЯШН 


FRIDAY IN HOURS 


MORNING:

It is summer vacation so our morning starts late. Almost every day I have to prepare tiffin for Mr. Hubby. I got up at 7 a.m. On this day I made baingan bharta and chapati for his lunch. 


8 to 9 a.m.

Once he left for the office I had some my ME time. I drank my morning tea mindfully and did some work on my blog. 



Around 9 am my twin toddler gets up one by one and came into the living room. Little bits of hug and kiss and day started by saying good morning. (Please note not all days are the same ЁЯШБ)




They both drank 1/2 glass of water and ate banana. They played with toys and I started to prepare breakfast. Generally our breakfasts were simple and repetitive. You can check it out here. 



This morning we had upma and for toddler sheera. Still their favourite and I was trying to offer the food which they love in the morning. No new food offering because they are hungry and so no experimenting is affordable at this time. We generally had our breakfast up to 10 to 10:30 am. (In summer)



12 to 1 pm

And then we read some books for an hour. I try to finish sweeping and dusting to make them ready for a bath. Around 12:30 pm we all had the bath, dressed up and ready for the rest of the day. 


AFTERNOON 

2 to 3 pm

I prepared lunch. I offer screen time so that I can prepare lunch quickly.



Around 2 pm we had our lunch. We all ate together. Because this is the only way my twins were learning how to eat with their hands by sitting on the floor. I love to prepare small thali and offer the same food from our pot in small quantities. 

3 to 4 pm

3:00 pm  laundry - I put all the clothes in the washing machine and took the kids to the bedroom for the afternoon nap. Here they played with me hide and seek. Both of them love to hide behind curtains and giggles when I find them. After that some poems recite with action and we get drowsy slowly. We all slept from 4 to 5 pm.


While the elder one was having her screen time , some art activity. Then she also joined us for sleep. 


EVENING:

5 to 6 pm

In the evening the elder one went to play. We had evening tea and snacks. Offering some snacks like murmura and makhana to twins. Then we went to park from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. As much as possible ЁЯе┤ЁЯШС



8 to 9  dinner prepared, and served. It usually took around 30 to 45 minutes to feed twins, and at the same time we also had our meal. It is Family meal time so it is slow and with lots of laughter, mess most of the time but we enjoyed it. 


some giggles continue, dance and family time. 10 pm all family members distributed the work of winding up. I handle kitchen cleaning, resetting for the next day. Daughter was busy making beds and Mr. Hubby played with kiddo and meanwhile organising toys from all the rooms. Generally we had toys in the living room. Sometimes it spreads in daddy's bedroom.


10:30 we were all in bed. Good night.





This looks so simple while I am putting it in a words but trust me it is sometimes difficult ЁЯе┤ na... Sometimes means in a whole day some time I felt even my elder one felt exhausted and fully drained.  


This is mom life with 26 months toddler and 11 year daughter. We trying to have fun as much as possible with music, games and books. 

---------------------------


Follow Memory Flies on Social Medi

Instagram 

Facebook 

----------------------------






2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading about your Friday in hours summer edition! Your detailed account and reflections make for a delightful and relatable read. Thanks for sharing your day with us!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

SIYA TALE - STORY TIME

рд╕िрдпा рд▓ा рдкुрд╕्рддрдХे рдЦुрдк рдЖрд╡рдбрддाрдд. рдоाрдЭ्рдпा рдЬुрд│्рдпा рдоुрд▓ी рдЪाрд░ рдорд╣िрди्рдпांрдЪ्рдпा рдЕрд╕рд▓्рдпाрдкाрд╕ूрди рдоी рдкुрд╕्рддрдХं рд╡ाрдЪрддे. Read aloud. рджोрдШींрдиा рдЦुрдк рдЖрд╡рдбрддाрдд рдд्рдпाрддрд▓ी рд░ंрдЧीрдмेрд░...