Sunday 26 May 2024

FATHER

GRATITUDE  ЁЯЩПЁЯЩПЁЯЩП


For my late Father on account of first death anniversary 26 May 2024.


Father


Father, dad, and pappa!

Is the whole world for a daughter. 

If it is slightly tilted,

I used to get fear

Fear 

Of losing you,

Fear 

Unable to understand how you feel,

Fear

What will happen to you,

Fear

Will I be able to comprehend,

Fear

How will I live without you 



I spent almost 3 years in this fear,

Fear,

It has gotten worse in the last two years,

Fear 

Of not recovering,

Fear 

You don't want to live, 


That is the most difficult fear I have gone through.


Today,

You are a free soul,

Free from pain and emotions, 

Free from achievements, worries 

and every tiny thing 

Which hurts you more.


Today 

You are a happy soul

And I feel it is  the best time 

To tell you,


I am grateful ЁЯЩП 

To have you, as a father,

To teach me how to think,

To teach me how to be tough,

To teach me how to overcome the difficulties,

To teach me how to be kind,

To teach me how to be a good human being,



And want to say hundreds of sorry 

For 

not listening to you,

not being a good daughter,

not being able to stand as per your expectations,

not being successful in my career the way you want,

A few times,

being rude to you, 

judging you for the thing I didn't get,

hurting you when you don't understand me,


Today I want to hug you 

I want to tell you,

I love you,

I respect you,

I admire you,

I am proud of you for your achievements,

And for being my inspiration.


I always remember your advice 

Always follow the path,

You suggested me,


Pappa, 

I know you are watching us,

I know you are with us,

I pray, for your peace,

Wherever you are,

Stay happy!


Love,

Your loving daughter 



Author 

Neeta kadam 

-------------------------

Follow Memory Flies on Social Media 

Instagram 

Facebook 

------------------------------------------




©Neeta Kadam. This article and image are the property of Memory Flies. Any unauthorised use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.



--------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SIYA TALE - STORY TIME

рд╕िрдпा рд▓ा рдкुрд╕्рддрдХे рдЦुрдк рдЖрд╡рдбрддाрдд. рдоाрдЭ्рдпा рдЬुрд│्рдпा рдоुрд▓ी рдЪाрд░ рдорд╣िрди्рдпांрдЪ्рдпा рдЕрд╕рд▓्рдпाрдкाрд╕ूрди рдоी рдкुрд╕्рддрдХं рд╡ाрдЪрддे. Read aloud. рджोрдШींрдиा рдЦुрдк рдЖрд╡рдбрддाрдд рдд्рдпाрддрд▓ी рд░ंрдЧीрдмेрд░...