Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

An Open Letter To My Daughter#BlogALeague


My sweet, sweet Saee,

Tuesday, December 2012, at 12:30 pm. my gynac confirming my report on telephone with his pathology. When she blew her thump my eyes teared up & I started to cry. This is how you decide to come into our lives and our new journey started. After enjoying each trimester I wanted to bring you to this world on Independence day. But at 9 days overdue, the doctor said it was the time to welcome you!

After a roller coaster from the night finally, you arrived on 14th August 2013 at sharp 7:30 a.m.Your dad was silent and crying. I remember my excitement to see you and when I look into your eyes, it was you, my doll 😀but not the way I imagine. You are now 6 years old and still your papa and I wonder how we are so blessed!


You are a loving and happy girl .  It is evident that when you got up from the sleep, you raise your little hands up and telling me to take in my arms. I still love to take you in my arms and spend some time by simply hugging you.


I remember how Divu and Arya (cousin brother) waiting for you and started to dance when they saw you.  It is evident that how your grandfather and uncle eagerly waiting for you and stood at the gate of the building to welcome you. Love the way when you hugged them all and give your love to each one. It is evident that you still hide behind the door to welcome your papa and giggling around him. I hope you will be the same loving and kind-hearted person in your life.


My favorite hobby is playing with you. Love when I hide and you search me all over the house. Love when you prepared food from your tiny kitchen and served me. Love when you want that I should bath your baby doll and make her ready like you. Love to play with small badminton and when you got angry with me by saying, "Mummy, tula khelata nahi yet."  (You don't know how to play).  Love to be your Google to answer your tiny questions. You are my chatterbox and love to have a verbal fight with you. Love to make you angry so that I can have more fight with you.



You are a tough but sensitive girl. You taught me a lot of things throughout my motherhood journey.  Especially I learned how to be strong, how to develop patience and how to fight all alone with our circumstances. You are so joyful that you taught me how to find joy in simple things. You taught me how to be grateful for everyday life. You are a very confident girl and stick to your choices and never regret back. I hope you always have that determination.


My sweet little lady, you always been a daddy's girl (https://memoryflies.blogspot.com/2016/02/daddys-girl) and will be forever. I remember the way he talked with you when you were in my womb and he talks with you till to date in the same way which makes my heart melt. No wonder that is why your bond with your father is so strong. Love when you still wanted to be in his arms and want to dance with him. Love that you missed him when he is away from home. Loves whenever you both tiny giants fill the whole house with noise and craziness. Love when both of you irritate me. Love your manipulations, that how you fulfill your every demand from your papa. I hope this bond with your dad will be more tighten along with the time and your daddy will be always your best friend.


If there is only one thing you remember from these 6 years of your life, I hope you remember feeling loved. Your papa and I love you more than a word can express.  You are the only reason which makes our bond so strong and deep. You filled our world with more joy. Love the way you love both of us.

Thank You beta,

Mummy.


 This post is written for #BlogALeague with RuchiDipikaCharu and Preetjyot.

Comments

  1. Ohh really nice so sweet saee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful letter!!Lots of love to your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautifully you've penned down your feelings! I have a bittersweet relationship with my mother and this post got tears in my eyes 💛

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😊 Thank you Samidha. I wrote this letter from bottom of my heart. Glad that I am able to connect with the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sare is so beautiful... Happy birthday to her in advance ❤ I am sure every parent of girl experiences same feelings as girls are really n awesome boon. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shagufta for birthday wish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful letter! She will be very happy to read it when she can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a heartfelt letter.God Bless and best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is such a heartfelt and beautiful wiSh.God bless and best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww such a cute letter. Loved the way you had expressed your love and emotions for your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful and heartwarming post! I am sure your little one would love to read this when she grows up. Happy birthday to her in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is so wonderful... daughters add all the color n magic in our life n make it sp beautiful. I thank god to have blessed me with one....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you sabi,Surbhi, Mayura, Hansa and one unknown (sorry your name published it like this only)
    Thank you for your wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even both my babies are August babies. Loved your heartfelt letter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful letter. I can feel the emotions which you have shared in this letter. I can feel that love and bonding which you share with her. Girls are the best gift that any parents can receive from God. Please convey my best wishes to her on her birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, this is so heartfelt and directly from your emotions, i can imagine you writing this and every word felt right :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet letter and message. I am sure when she reads this, she will feel the love and adoration which surrounds her in the form of such lovely parents.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Samidha, Ishita and Princy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade