Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Sunrise....at Kanyakumari

Happy Thursday,

My baby girl turning a big girl so fast that I always said her to stop growing but she is not listening.  It was really a busy month for my family, and me so I was not able to blog for the month. I had tons of memory in my treasury bag and would like to share with you one by one. Memory Flies itself said it’s all about memory which I want to hold up and frame it. Without wasting too much time lets begin with todays post, “Sunrise at Kanyakumari”.



Kanyakumari is one of the most beautiful places that everyone should visit and feel it. Yes, you have to feel it, the breathtaking sight, sunrise and sunset at kanyakumari beach, Vivekananda Memorial Rock and Kanyakumari Temple. Every point has its own story.


Isn’t it looking like a painting? This is the Vivekananda Memorial Rock.


The giant one is Thiruvallur Statue. This is also known as “Thriveni Sangam”- the meeting point of three oceans.


I tried to capture pic and hope you will able to see the different colors of water of three oceans.

The most beautiful and unique feature of this place is Sunrise and Sunset which attract the tourist to Kanyakumari. A lot of tourist assembles at seashore to welcome the sun. In my whole life I had never ever wait for sun to rise but at Kanyakumari I did that. It was one of the most awaiting and breathtaking sight.

It was around 5.00 a.m. our hotel manger rang the bell and told us to go at seashore as soon as possible to catch up the place due to the crowd. Other friends went to seashore but due to small kids, we prefer to be at hotel terrace.  Our hotel is right in front of the sea from which we have a very beautiful sight. We rushed up at terrace around 5.30 a.m. and waiting to welcome the sun.The Vivekananda Memorial Rock and the Giant statue of Thirrulvleor look like this in the morning.

Let’s have a look at the picture


It’s about 5.30 a.m., sun is about to come to see us.
I was so touched by the sight and without blinking my eyes eagerly waiting for sun..!


It was so calm and beautiful atmosphere. I think Sun was wake up and ready to rise to say good morning to all.


6. a.m. See the yellow and golden colour of the sky, it’s like Sun had painted the sky with his color.


6.20 a.m. And here is HE !!! How beautiful ……!!!

Shankhanad is about to begin. Its accurate 6.20 a.m. as soon as the sun came Shankhanad was start until the whole sun came out of his house…, it look like sun is coming from the ocean. And bells are ringing continuously. It was really a holy atmosphere where I saw the real worship of SUN.


I was trying to hold the sun in my hand…haaaaa!!!


Moreover, it is about 6.20 a.m. the whole kanyakumari awake and soon it look like a noon. I was feeling the hot sunrays. It was thrilling experience in my life. I never saw such Sun’s beauty.


Do you like to watch sunrise or sunset? I always love to see.

Comments

  1. Lovely post. You've described so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone can see the beauty of nature but it is not possible for everyone to put that look into words. But it is an invaluable skill that you have.
    And that's why such beautiful literature takes birth from your writings.
    Keep up your writing like this. Wish you all the best


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am still learning n make toonnss of grammatical mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade