Featured post

HEALTHY DINNER FOR WEEK : MARCH 2024

Image
How are you ? April is started already and how life is going? Steady or with full speed? Mine is going with full speed. Mini vacation are over and school has started. Again we are busy with school, study little bit and toddlers play time. Healthy dinners are the most important part of our Indian houses. We Indian families have everyday dinner together because it is the time where we meet each other and we talk with each other.  This was the scene of our childhood lives. Many of you agreed with it.  But,  In my house dinner time is where we strictly off the screens whether it is big or small screens and talk over the meal.  Dinner is the special time where we all have meals with discussion and laughter so we did it mindfully.  A healthy dinner has always been my goal. Earlier there was a house help when my baby was small but now we don't have any help. So the goal is to cook food at home and have a meal with the family, which is sometimes very difficult. But with meal planning I ma

Corn Chat


Rain and corn ahh…!!  the endless combination.
 

PS: Google

Everyone loves to eat bhuna hua bhutta, especially in the rainy season. There are lots of recipes for corn. Till date, I do not even think of it because I always love to eat the roasted corn with lemon and chat masala that is also from the street vendor because I like the smell of roasted bhutta. They roast it on a koyala😋yum!


Thanks to Saee, I always try out the different recipes for her. Mother minds who always think about how to give seasonal fruit to our kids in a variety of ways. Right moms? So I checked out many recipes of corn. The simplest one which every child love is cheese corn. I tried a bit of them and our family's favorite is corn pakoda.


This corn chat is simple and can be prepared in 5 minutes. As a little bit lazy I try out something easy😉


Peel the bunch of corn and boil it in hot boiling water for 5 minutes and drain the water. You can use this corn in many recipes.



Chopped everything and mix with salt and lemon.


Your spicy chat is ready.

Detailed Recipe: 

 

Corn Chat 

Course: Chat/ Snacks

Cuisine: Indian

 

Prep time: 5 minutes

Cook time: 5 minutes

Total time: 10 minutes

 

Serving: 2

Author: Memory Flies

 

Ingredients:

# 1 cup boiled corn

# 1 small onion

# 1 small tomato

# 2 green chilies (as per your taste)

# ½ tsp amchur powder

# 1 fist coriander leaves

# Dash of red chilli powder

# 1/4th lemon slice

# Salt as per the taste

 

Procedure:

1. Boiled corn in hot water for 5 minutes and drain it.

2. Chopped the onion and tomato in bit size. chopped coriander finely.

3. Chopped green chilies in big chunks if kids are eating.

4. Mix everything together, add salt and amchur powder.

5. Keep in mind amchur powder is also salty. So add accordingly.

6. Garnish it with nylon shev or crushed potato chips.  (Optional)


Corn  chat is ready.

 
Hope you like this easy pessy chat recipe.


How do you eat corn in this monsoon? Comment below.
 

 

Comments

  1. Corn chat is something which me and my husband both enjoy. It a good and healthy snack which is very filling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes manisha it is a healthy chat. But we get the fresh corn only in monsoon😐

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corn chat is a popular munching snack. It is healthy and satiates small hunger pangs. I love eating this and sometimes boiled corns also. Especially during the monsoons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get fresh corn in monsoon only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice corn chaat recipe.. my kids and me also like corn chaat very much specially as a evening snack ...thanks for sharing a easy recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very easy recipe of corn chaat, me and my kids like it very much specially as a evening snack and it is healthy too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love butta too. As you said the rainy season and the butta are awesome combo! I would love to have that. And I'm sure my would love it too. Would try out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. I love corn and this looks like a perfect dish to try as it rains. Thank you🙌

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corn is an all-time favourite in my family. They love it in every form. I will definitely try this recipe at home. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your recipe. It's easy and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love corn in any form..and this chat is looking really tempting. Will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I make corn chat very option specially during f the rains...coz barish n corn ka mazza hi kuch aur hai....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bhuna corn and corn chaat are both my favourites but there is another recipe that is our family favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, Surbhi, it is very easy recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Kashmir

Baby Shower

Learning Activities for Preschoolers

Bhatukali in vacation

Happiness is selfmade